Wednesday, February 28, 2007










The guys surprised me with a nice sendoff gathering at work.

















I Love the way the backsplash came out!






















They fixed it. The sundeck 6" riser is in.



















Hello Down There!














Is this house ever going to be ready?








The Gambelli's back patio can be seen from ours. We can't wait to move in so we can barbeque!










We are getting ready to leave for New Jersey to attend Joe's Graduation. We are very excited. I worked my last shift on Monday and just went in last night to turn in my stuff and say good-bye. I am posting a few pictures from last night, plus from the other day at the house. MY BACKSPLASH IS IN!!! I Love it! More as soon as we return. We will get to spend some time with Lauren as we are landing in Philadelphia. We can't wait to see her and the family.

1 comment:

Sebastian Mom said...

Hey Jamie,
Glad to see that you finally got the blog going. The house looks like it's almost ready, I bet that the family is really excited and can't wait to move in their new home. We can't wait for you to get up here. Manny needs a golfing buddy.